|Our Clay Chimineas
|Other Clay Chimineas
|🇲🇽 Made in Mexico
|Hand crafted by skilled artisans
|High-quality heat resistant clay, kiln-fired for durability
|Free Chiminea guide (worth £9.99)
|Free premium care delivery
|40% off all accessories (limited time)
Super service and seems to be a super product. Delivered without any problems at all, very well packaged and the Chiminea is very well made (it weighs a tonne). Can’t wait to make use of it
Sealed, sand base and gentle fire up full blast after a couple of gentle uses amazing heat output would strongly recommend
Happy with purchase. If there was one improvement i would like is a more proactive comms on delivery, very good at coming back and product was delivered the following day, but there was nothing communicate prior to me asking
Enliven your patio with this original and genuine Mexican chimenea. The Colima is smooth and simple, all-around shape, and soft. In grey, it is a contemporary addition to any patio.
- Mexican chimenea, made in Mexico
- Smooth design
- Extra-large size
- Excellent design and burning function
- Burns wood leaves hardly any ashes
- Clay absorbs heat and acts as a radiator
- Complete with steel stand and clay lid
- No assembly required
- Painted in rustic finish
- The Colour is a mid grey
- Size (Including Stand) D 55cm x H 125cm.
- Brand: Gardeco
Why Choose Real & Authentic Mexican Chimineas?
- Effortless Lighting: Their unique design, perfected over centuries in Central America, ensures quick and easy fire starting.
- Efficient Heat: Special heat-resistant clay absorbs and radiates warmth, providing cozy comfort without a wasteful, roaring fire.
- Handcrafted Heritage: Each chimenea is carefully molded and kiln-fired, carrying the legacy of generations of Mexican artisans.
Our Clay Chimineas are well made & are quite heavy! See our size comparison below:
Medium: upwards 35kg
Large: upwards of 45kg
Extra Large: upwards of 50kg
Wood burns with air from above but charcoal needs air from underneath to burn properly.
Mexican and clay Chimeneas work best with wood for that reason, although we have used them with charcoal successfully too.
If you want to leave your Chimenea outside, we recommend buying a cover to help protect it. Add a high quality cover when purchasing and get 40% off.
Clay Chimeneas need no assembling, they come finished and ready to use. Place the stand on your patio, lift the Chimenea carefully into position and place sand or lava stones in the bottom. It’s ready to go!
Enhance your outdoor experience with every purchase! For a limited time, receive our exclusive Chiminea Guide absolutely FREE with your order (worth £9.99)
Learn expert tips on setup, safety, maintenance, and cooking to make the most of your outdoor gatherings.
Sent automatically once your order is delivered at no extra cost.